I. Đề bài
Describe a time when you forgot an appointment. You should say:
When it was
Who you made it with
Why you missed it
And how you felt about it
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý bám sát vào các câu hỏi cue card của IELTS TUTOR để bố cục bài nói nhé:
- When it was + Who you made it with
- I had a pivotal date with my tutor, and I highly appreciated that appointment; therefore, I had worked against the clock and buried myself in a mountain of workload.
- Why you missed it
- I had to burn the midnight oil to complete my project, which would be shown to my tutor.
- When the day came, I felt dead tired. You know, I had to make every effort to get up, but it was still late 20 minutes when I left my home. >> IELTS TUOR lưu ý CÁCH DÙNG TỪ "WHEN" TIẾNG ANH
- Unfortunately, the road suffered from intensive traffic congestion, which is a common scenario in my city.
- Finally, I reached the location 1 hour later than my scheduled time.
- And how you felt about it
- I experienced the feeling of panic, and I just presented my project with half a heart.
- Main idea: That was a painful experience for me, and since then, I’ve tried my best not to be late for any appointments ever again. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "since" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: After that incident, I always set the alarm on my mobile phone, which reminds me of all my appointments and work. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "remind" tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày