Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề Describe a long walk you ever had.
I. Đề bài
Describe a long walk you ever had.
You should say:
When this happened?
Where you walked?
Who you were with?
And explain how you felt about this walk?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- When this happened? + Who you were with?
- I usually go for walk alone as my friends are bit lazy to get up early to join me, but now I would share the experience of having a long walk with my cousin who was visiting Vietnam after long time.
- Where you walked?
- There are lots of farms around where I live, on his request we decided to have a walk around the farmland. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng A lot of & Lots of
- And explain how you felt about this walk?
- At first, he was complaining about pollution in the area, but when he inhaled the fresh air in the morning he felt so good.>> IELTS TUTOR Cách dùng danh từ "complaint" tiếng anh
- I took it as an opportunity to show him my farms and the vegetables grown there which he saw after ages.
- During this walk, we recalled our childhood memories and had a good laugh, and he told me about how Canadian culture is different than Vietnamese and how his life has changed after moving to that country.
- Finally, this was time we decided to return and continued enjoying the talks. It was a long walk I enjoyed that allowed me to spend quality time and share feelings with my cousin.