I. Đề bài
Describe a time you moved to a new home/school.
You should say
When you moved?
Why you moved?
Where you moved?
How you felt about it?
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- When you moved?
- I had been living in my uncle's house for about 1.5 years which is a pretty long time.
- Why you moved?
- After living there for too long I realized I need a personal space where I don’t have to share the kitchen and the fridge to store my food.
- That is the reason why I decided to move out in May last year
- Where you moved?
- I found a suitable place with affordable rental in .....District, one of the central areas of the city which is also near my workplace.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN BIỆT "AFFORD & AFFORDABLE" TIẾNG ANH
- The house was large and spacious with a moderate garden in front of the house that increased the look.
- How you felt about it?
- At first, I felt retty sad because I had a good time there with my uncle's family who treated me like their family member.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ"feel"tiếng anh
- Then, I was pretty happy and excited to live in a new room where everything belongs to me and I don’t have to share it with anyone else
- Finally, I realize that the best thing about this move-out is that I can cook whatever I crave in my room without waiting for anyone to finish their cooking