Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.5 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề "Describe a time when you shared something with others (or another person)" IELTS SPEAKING
I. Đề bài
Describe a time when you shared something with others (or another person)
- Các câu hỏi trong Cue Card của IELTS TUTOR:
- What you shared?
- Who you shared with?
- Why you shared it?
- And explain how you felt about sharing it?
II. Từ vựng
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Intro + Câu 1 + Câu 2: What you shared? + Who you shared with?
- I would like to talk about my experience sharing my room with my younger brother. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt "experience" và "experiences" trong tiếng anh
- Câu 3: Why you shared it?
- I still remember I was in 8th when I got my personal room, and I was so happy about it as now I could have my own personal space. However, after few months, my parents said that I have to share my room with my little brother. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ "remember/recall" tiếng anh
- Câu 4: And explain how you felt about sharing it?
- At first, I was quite disappointed as I didn’t want to compromise my privacy. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách paraphrase từ "unhappy" tiếng anh
- Then, my mother made me understand the importance of sharing and convinced me to do the same >> It took me few days to adjust with my brother, but soon we started to enjoy each other’s company.
- Finally, I am grateful to my mom who taught me the lesson and significance of sharing and now I don’t hesitate to share things with others (HOẶC: I hardly hesitate whenever someone needs help because helping others is also helping ourselves) >> In fact, by sharing room we realized we have so much in common. Together we used to watch TV, listening music, play board games and study till late. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z SỰ KHÁC NHAU AFTER VÀ LATER