Bên cạnh hướng dẫn Phân tích đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 WRITING TASK 1 (map)"The plans show a school library 5 years ago and the same library now"(kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR Phân tích đề "Describe a very difficult task that you succeeded in doing as part of your work or studies." IELTS SPEAKING PART 2.
I. Đề bài
Describe a very difficult task that you succeeded in doing as part of your work or studies.
You should say:
- what task you did
- why this task was very difficult
- how you worked on this task
and explain how you felt when you had successfully completed this task.
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- What it was?
- I must have used English for over 5 years before I decided to prepare for the IELTS test for higher education
- After deciding to go overseas to study for…., I faced a tough task, which was obtaining an IELTS certificate with a score of 6.5, so I was worried about how to achieve that
- How did you complete it?
- There are many ways you can learn IELTS, but I guess the most common way is to get IELTS lessons from an online teacher.
- Why it was difficult?
- IELTS is so hard because it is a test designed to push our English ability as far as it will go
- And how you felt about doing it?
- At first, I believed that if I put my mind to it, I could make it.
- Yet, no matter how hard I tried, the score of 5.0 was the only number I got each time. I was greatly frustrated and hopeless. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Phân biệt "believe" & "trust" tiếng anh
- Eventually, a teacher of mine gave me a lot of suggestions and encouragement. He told me that if I persisted, one day I would be sucessful, and finally my effort paid off >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "effort" tiếng anh
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày