Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do you think some people choose to do difficult jobs?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do you think some people choose to do difficult jobs?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- There are many reasons why people choose to do difficult jobs
- Main idea 1: Some people are drawn to challenging jobs because they are passionate about what they do and they find fulfillment in overcoming difficult obstacles.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: A mountain climber is someone who climbs mountains as a hobby or sport, and is often faced with physically and mentally challenging obstacles along the way. Despite the difficulties and risks involved, many mountain climbers are passionate about the sport and find fulfillment in overcoming the obstacles and reaching the summit.
- Main idea 2: Difficult jobs can offer individuals the opportunity to challenge themselves and to push their limits, which can be a source of personal growth and fulfillment. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ"push"
- Supporting idea: Completing a difficult task or project can provide individuals with a sense of pride and accomplishment, which can be a source of motivation for pursuing difficult jobs.
- IELTS TUTOR cung cấp main idea khác:
- Main idea: Many difficult jobs come with high levels of compensation, benefits, or other forms of reward, which can be a motivation for people to pursue them.