Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI"You stay near a sports stadium which causes problems to you and your neighbours. Write a letter to local council about" IELTS WRITING GENERAL TASK 1 MÁY TÍNH 04/8/2020(kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think that reading novels is more interesting than reading factual books? Why is that?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that reading novels is more interesting than reading factual books? Why is that?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- It depends a variety of factors, including the reader's personal preferences, the subject matter, and the writing style. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng & Word form của "preference / prefer"
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, novels are often considered to be more interesting because they offer an escape from reality and allow readers to immerse themselves in imaginary worlds and characters.
- Supporting idea: They often have captivating plots, well-developed characters, and intricate themes that engage the reader's imagination and emotions.
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, factual books provide information on a particular subject and can be useful for learning and expanding one's knowledge.
- Supporting idea: They are often more structured and straightforward, and may be less emotionally engaging than novels. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "straightforward" tiếng anh