Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do some people not like going to the parties?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do some people not like going to the parties?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Some people may not enjoy going to parties for a variety of reasons, and their preferences and reasons can vary widely.
- Main idea 1: Introverted individuals may find large social gatherings draining and prefer quieter, more intimate settings.
- Supporting idea: They may need alone time to recharge their energy after social interactions. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: I consider myself as an introvert, so I prefer smaller, quieter gatherings or one-on-one interactions over large parties.
- Main idea 2: Some people value deeper, one-on-one conversations and connections and may find it challenging to engage meaningfully in large group settings.
- Supporting idea: In one-on-one conversations, people often experience higher-quality interactions, as there are fewer distractions and interruptions, allowing for a more focused and meaningful exchange of ideas.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: In Vietnam, people are often more reserved and introverted than people in Western cultures. They may prefer to have deeper, one-on-one conversations with people they know and trust, rather than engaging in large group discussions.