Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do people like parties?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do people like parties?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
People like parties for a variety of reasons
- Main idea 1: Parties provide an opportunity to socialize and connect with friends, family, and acquaintances.
- Supporting idea: Human beings are inherently social creatures, and gatherings like parties fulfill our need for social interaction and connection.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- Example: In Vietnam, people often gather for parties to celebrate special occasions, such as birthdays, weddings, and holidays. These parties provide an opportunity for people to come together and socialize, and they help to strengthen social bonds.
- Main idea 2: Parties are a chance to relax, have fun, and temporarily escape from the stresses and responsibilities of daily life.
- Supporting idea: They offer a break from routine and a chance to unwind.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- Example: In Vietnam, people often work long hours and have a lot of responsibilities. Parties can provide a much-needed opportunity to relax and have fun. They can also be a way to escape from the stresses of daily life and to forget about our responsibilities for a while.