Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What do you think about striving for learning and striving for sports?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What do you think about striving for learning and striving for sports?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Striving for learning and striving for sports are both valuable pursuits, each with its unique benefits and advantages.
Striving for Learning:
- Main idea 1: Pursuing learning, whether through formal education, self-study, or skill development, promotes intellectual growth.
- Supporting idea: It allows individuals to acquire knowledge, critical thinking skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- A doctor who attends continuing education courses is keeping their knowledge up-to-date and learning new skills.
- A businessperson who takes a course on leadership is developing new skills that can help them to be more successful in their career.
- Main idea 2: Continuous learning is often a key to career advancement and professional success.
- Supporting idea: It enables individuals to stay up-to-date with industry trends, acquire new skills, and adapt to changing job requirements.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
Striving for Sports:
- Main idea 1: Engaging in sports promotes physical fitness and overall well-being.
- Supporting idea: It helps individuals maintain a healthy body weight, strengthen muscles, improve cardiovascular health, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- An older adult who takes up tai chi is improving their balance and flexibility.
- A person with depression who starts playing tennis is getting regular exercise and socializing with other people.
- Main idea 2: Sports provide an outlet for stress relief and relaxation.
- Supporting idea: Physical activity releases endorphins, reducing stress and enhancing mental well-being.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)