Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you think music and dancing are a must at a party?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think music and dancing are a must at a party?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Music and dancing are not an absolute must at every party, as the choice to include them depends on the nature of the gathering and the preferences of the host and guests.
- Main idea 1: The type of party being hosted plays a significant role.
- Supporting idea: While music and dancing are common at celebrations like weddings, birthdays, and dance parties, they may not be as essential at more casual get-togethers, such as dinner parties or networking events.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: For example, a group of friends are having a dinner party. They are talking about their jobs, their families, and their hobbies. The music is playing in the background, but it is not the focus of the party.
- Main idea 2: It's important to consider the preferences of the guests.
- Supporting idea: Some people enjoy dancing and music, while others may prefer quieter conversations and other forms of entertainment.
- Example: In my sister's wedding, she, aware of our families' diverse cultural expectations, opt for a traditional Vietnamese wedding ceremony alongside a Western-style reception to create an inclusive and harmonious celebration for all>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)