Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Why do buying new things make people happy?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Why do buying new things make people happy?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Buying new things can bring happiness to people for several reasons
- Main idea 1: The process of shopping and selecting a new item can be exciting and enjoyable.
- Supporting idea: Anticipation builds as people look forward to acquiring something they desire, which can generate feelings of happiness and excitement.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: For example, a person who has always wanted a certain pair of shoes might feel a lot of anticipation as they get closer to buying them. They might imagine themselves wearing the shoes, feeling confident and stylish.
- Main idea 2: Buying new things often satisfies desires and wants.
- Supporting idea: Acquiring something one has been longing for can provide a sense of accomplishment and happiness.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: For example, a person who has been saving up for a new house might feel a sense of accomplishment when they finally buy it.