Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"What do people usually buy?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"What do people usually buy?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
What people usually buy can vary widely depending on their needs, preferences, and circumstances.
- Main idea 1: Food and Groceries: This category includes everyday essentials like fruits, vegetables, meat, dairy products, and packaged goods.
- Supporting idea: People regularly buy groceries to meet their dietary needs.
- Fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are essential for a healthy diet. They are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. People regularly buy fruits and vegetables to ensure that they are getting the nutrients they need.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Meat: Meat is a good source of protein. It is also a good source of iron, zinc, and other nutrients. People regularly buy meat to ensure that they are getting enough protein in their diet.
- Main idea 2: Clothing is a fundamental necessity, and people buy a range of items such as shirts, pants, shoes, dresses, and outerwear to meet their clothing needs and express their personal style.
- Supporting idea:
- Clothing serves as a primary means of protection from various weather conditions.
- People buy items like coats, jackets, and hats to stay warm in cold climates and purchase lightweight, breathable fabrics for hot weather.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: For example, a person who is active and outdoorsy might buy hiking boots, cargo pants, and a t-shirt.
- Supporting idea: