Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Do people watch useless advertising in this day and age?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Do people watch useless advertising in this day and age?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Whether people watch useless advertising in this day and age depends on a variety of factors, such as the type of advertising, the medium it is delivered on, and the individual's preferences.
- Main idea 1: Some people may find certain types of advertising to be useless, such as long and boring commercials that they cannot skip.
- Supporting idea:
- Others may find that they are more likely to watch advertising if it is relevant to their interests or if it is entertaining. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Still others may simply tune out all advertising, regardless of its content.
- Example: For example, a person who is interested in cars might be more likely to watch a commercial for a new car, even if it is long and boring.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: The medium that advertising is delivered on can also affect whether people watch it.
- Supporting idea: People are more likely to pay attention to advertising that is delivered on social media if it is from a brand that they follow or if it is targeted to their interests.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: For example, people are more likely to skip commercials on television than they are to close pop-up ads on a website.