I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What would the world be like without the internet?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Without the internet, the world would be vastly different from what it is today
- Main idea 1: Without the internet, communication would be slower, less convenient and less accessible.
- Supporting idea: People would rely more on traditional methods of communication such as phone calls, letters, and face-to-face meetings. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Paraphrase từ "traditional"
- Main idea 2: E-commerce and online shopping would not exist, and people would have to rely on brick and mortar stores to buy goods and services.
- Supporting idea: This would likely lead to a decrease in the availability of goods and services, as well as an increase in the cost of goods and services.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý thêm main idea: Online learning and distance education would not be possible without the internet. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "education" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This would limit access to education for many people, especially those who live in remote areas.