Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Who is best at advising young people about choosing a job: teachers or parents?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Who is best at advising young people about choosing a job: teachers or parents?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Both teachers and parents can play valuable roles in advising young people about choosing a job. (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: young people may benefit from seeking guidance from both teachers and parents)
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, teachers can provide guidance based on their expertise in specific subject areas and their understanding of the job market.
- Supporting idea: They can help students identify their strengths, interests, and skills, and connect them with resources and opportunities that align with their goals.
- Main idea 2: Parents, on the other hand, bring a unique perspective to the table as they have life experience and can provide valuable insights into the challenges and rewards of various careers.
- Supporting idea: They can also offer support and encouragement as young people navigate the job search process. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"encouragement"tiếng anh