Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What rules can be given for children breaking rules at home?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What rules can be given for children breaking rules at home?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Children may lose certain privileges such as screen time, video games, or outings with friends if they break rules.
- Supporting idea: The loss of privileges provides an immediate consequence for their actions, helping children understand the direct impact of their behavior.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: A teenage girl is grounded for a month because she snuck out of the house to go to a party without her parents' permission. She is also not allowed to use her phone or go out with her friends during that time.
- Main idea 2: Assigning additional chores or tasks can be a consequence for rule-breaking.
- Supporting idea: This not only reinforces responsibility but also allows them to make amends for their actions.
- Example: After initially refusing to help with the dishes when his mother asked, My nephew - Minh reluctantly complies, washing the dishes and taking out the trash as punishment, ultimately realizing the importance of listening to his mother's instructions.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)