Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What rules should people obey in public transportation?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What rules should people obey in public transportation?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
In public transportation, people should adhere to a set of rules and etiquette to ensure a safe, comfortable, and respectful environment for everyone on board.
- Main idea 1: Respect designated seating areas, including priority seating for seniors, individuals with disabilities, and pregnant passengers.
- Supporting idea: Offer your seat to those who need it.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: If you are on an airplane, and you see an empty seat in the bulkhead area, which is reserved for passengers with disabilities, do not sit there.
- Main idea 2: Form orderly lines when boarding or exiting public transportation.
- Supporting idea: Wait for passengers to disembark before boarding, and don't push or cut in line.
- Example: While on the train, I patiently wait for the doors to open and allow the passengers to disembark before attempting to board, adhering to the principle of not pushing or cutting in line.