Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What rules should children abide by at home in your country?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What rules should children abide by at home in your country?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
In my country, children are typically expected to abide by several rules at home, which promote discipline, respect, and family harmony
- Main idea 1: Children are expected to show respect to their parents, grandparents, and other elders in the family.
- Supporting idea: This includes using polite language and following their guidance.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: A young boy is sitting at the dinner table with his parents and grandparents. When his grandmother asks him to pass the rice, he quickly does so without hesitation. He knows that it is important to respect his elders, and he is always mindful of their needs.
- Main idea 2: Children are often assigned household chores and responsibilities, such as cleaning their rooms, doing dishes, or helping with yard work, to teach them about accountability and teamwork.
- Supporting idea:
- Assigning chores helps children understand that they have a role to play in the family's daily functioning. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- When they are responsible for specific tasks, they learn the importance of being accountable for their actions and commitments.
- Supporting idea: