Bên cạnh SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời "What jobs are more suited to older people and what jobs are more suited to younger people?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What jobs are more suited to older people and what jobs are more suited to younger people?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea 1: For older generation, social work such as guarding the local neighbourhood and babysitting is really popular >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "generation" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Most people do this kind of work are around fifty-five years old or more, and they have much experience in life, so they know how to do social work better than those who have less life experience under their belt >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "so" tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: As for the younger generation, they tend to work in the high-tech industry >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "industry" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Young people can get all the latest information on the Internet, and this gives them skills needed to thrive in more creative jobs that require a lot of adaptability >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "require" tiếng anh
- This includes things like inventing network languages, designing modern houses, and trying to figure out how to make life more colorful and better >> IELTS TUTOR Giải thích phrasal verb: figure out