Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời "In Vietnamese families, who usually makes major decisions?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "In Vietnamese families, who usually makes major decisions?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Cách 1: Có thể chia ra quá khứ & hiện tại để dễ trả lời
- Main idea 1: In the past, the eldest male in the family would make major decisions >> IELTS TUTOR gợi ý Paraphrase "in the past" (Diễn đạt "trong quá khứ" tiếng anh)
- Main idea 2: Recently/Nowadays, it is somewhat different because most young couples move out to live on their own, and decision-making is shared >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "nowadays" tiếng anh
- Cách 2: Hoặc có thể trả lời theo cách khác:
- Main idea: Fathers usually make most of the decisions because they are breadwinners (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: the head of the family) >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách Dùng Mostly, Most, Most of & Almost
- Example: Whenever I have a problem or any worries about something, my father is always there for me to talk to. He comforts me and gives me good advice on how I should handle difficulties in life >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "advice" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- They tend to set the rules of the house and make sure the bulls are paid on time, and everyone has food to eat.
- Generally, they handle all the family’s finances.