I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"People like waiting for a long time or not?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
No, people generally do not like waiting for a long time.
- Main idea 1: Long waits can be frustrating, inconvenient, and can lead to feelings of impatience and dissatisfaction.
- Supporting idea: Most people prefer efficient and quick service or processes that minimize the time spent waiting.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: In Vietnam, people often have to wait in long lines for services such as public transportation, healthcare, and government services. This can be very frustrating and inconvenient, and it can lead to feelings of impatience and dissatisfaction.
- Main idea 2: Long waits are perceived as a waste of valuable time that could be spent on more productive or enjoyable activities.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Supporting idea: In today's fast-paced world, people often have busy schedules and a desire to be productive. Waiting for extended periods can feel unproductive and disrupt planned activities or work.