Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Why children have difficulties to wait for a long time?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Why children have difficulties to wait for a long time?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Children often do not understand why they have to wait for something, whereas adults know why they are waiting
- Supporting idea: Children get restless very easily, and they usually have more energy than adults, so they don’t like when they have to wait for a long time in one spot. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "so" tiếng anh
- Example: For example, when a young child is on a long car ride, more often than not, they would lose patience quite easily and start asking “are we there yet” over and over again>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Main idea 2: Children typically have shorter attention spans and less developed patience compared to adults.
- Supporting idea: They may become restless or frustrated when they are asked to wait for extended periods.
- Example: In Vietnam, children are often expected to wait for their turn in many situations, such as when playing games, lining up for food, or waiting for adults to finish their conversations. This can be challenging for children, as they may have shorter attention spans and less developed patience than adults.