Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"In what occasion many people wait for a long time?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"In what occasion many people wait for a long time?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Waiting is part and parcel of day to day life and unfortunately cannot be avoided
- Main idea 1: Waiting in line is currently an essential part of the check-in procedure at the airport or in a hospital’s lounge
- Supporting idea: Airport and hospital security procedures require passengers and visitors to wait in designated lines for screening and verification, ensuring the safety of everyone present.
For example, at an airport, passengers are required to wait in a security line before they can enter the terminal. They are screened for weapons and other prohibited items.
Visitors to a hospital are also required to wait in a security line before they can enter the hospital. They are screened for weapons and other prohibited items.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Main idea 2: Sometimes people have to wait in very long lines at stores, especially if it is a busy time to go shopping (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: people usually have to queue when waiting for being served at physical businesses that constantly welcome an influx of customers on a daily basis)
- Supporting idea: During peak hours, such as holidays, weekends, or special sales events, a surge in customer traffic can lead to long lines as many people shop simultaneously.
In Vietnam, during the Lunar New Year (Tet Nguyen Dan), a major holiday in Vietnam, a surge in customer traffic can lead to long lines at supermarkets, malls, and other stores. This is because many people go shopping during Tet to buy gifts for their families and friends.