Bên cạnh hướng dẫn em cách phân tích đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2, đề thi thật ngày 4/8/2020 General Training, cùng bài sửa của giáo viên IELTS TUTOR cho bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE đi thi thật ngày đó, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời Do you like to sit in the front or back when travelling by car? IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
I. Câu hỏi Topic CAR TRIP IELTS SPEAKING
IELTS TUTOR sưu tầm câu hỏi như sau:
- Do you like to travel by car?
- Where is the farthest place you travelled to by car?
- Do you like to sit in the front or back when travelling by car?
- When do you travel by car?
II. Từ vựng Topic Transport
III. Cách trả lời Do you like to sit in the front or back when travelling by car?
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea: sitting in the front is much more interesting than in the back, and I often ask to sit in the front seat if that’s possible
- Supporting idea:
- I can see more of the road, of other vehicles in front, and even the scenery along the way seems to be more beautiful from the front seat view. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Từ vựng Topic Car IELTS
- I suffer from motion sickness and sitting in the front can make me feel less dizzy when travelling by car
- It’s more comfortable as the front seats usually have more legroom.