Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Are there any negative effects of a person spending too much time on their hobby? What are they?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Are there any negative effects of a person spending too much time on their hobby? What are they?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Having too much leisure time and not enough work can lead to financial instability
- Supporting idea:
- This is because not working can result in a lack of income or a reduction in income, which can make it difficult to meet financial obligations and sustain a comfortable lifestyle.
- Without enough income, it can become challenging to pay for basic necessities like housing, food, and utilities, let alone any additional expenses such as hobbies or travel
- Not working can also lead to missed opportunities for career advancement, skills development, and networking. These opportunities can lead to higher income in the future, so missing out on them can result in long-term financial instability. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Diễn đạt"yếu tố tương lai"tiếng anh (Paraphrase"in the future")
- It is worth mentioning that some hobbies can be expensive, and spending too much money on them can lead to financial strain and problems.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Spending too much time on a hobby can lead to neglecting responsibilities such as work, household chores, and other important tasks. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"responsibility"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This can lead to stress, and it may also affect personal relationships and other areas of life.