Bên cạnh hướng dẫn PHƯƠNG PHÁP HỌC IELTS SPEAKING HIỆU QUẢ, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Would you say your town/city is a good place for young people to live? [Why? / Why not?]" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Would you say your town/city is a good place for young people to live? [Why? / Why not?]"
1. Lí do liên quan tiện ích (facilities)
- The facilities are well developed, including gyms, schools, hospitals, public transport and even leisure facilities
- Young people have all sorts of choices in my city; they can go shopping, enjoy fantastic delicacies, watch film and so on >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
2. Lí do liên quan môi trường (environment)
- My hometown is pretty peaceful and tranquil; it is the perfect place for young people to grow up in
3. Lí do liên quan cơ hội (opportunities)
- Opportunities in my city are various, from education to job-hunting, from making friends to watching a show, you name it >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "job" tiếng anh
4. Lí do liên quan nhịp sống (life space)
- My hometown is less competitive and stressful than big cities, so young people may live a comfy and cosy life in such an environment