Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "How can people check whether a piece of information is correct or not?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How can people check whether a piece of information is correct or not?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are several ways people can check whether a piece of information is correct or not
- Main idea 1: Cross-checking information with other reliable sources is a good way to verify the accuracy of information found online.
- Supporting idea: This can help prevent the spread of misinformation and false information, which can be harmful and misleading. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"information"tiếng anh
- Example: For example, if you come across a news article or a fact that seems important, it's a good idea to check if other reputable news sources are reporting the same information. If the information is not confirmed by other sources, it may be best to be cautious and not accept it as true until it is verified.
- Main idea 2: Verifying information with firsthand experience or personal knowledge can provide a strong basis for trustworthiness. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "basis" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, if someone is researching a restaurant and they have eaten there before, they can vouch for the quality of the food and service based on their own experience. Similarly, if someone is reading about a topic they have personal expertise in, they can verify the accuracy of the information based on their own knowledge.