Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Do people trust the information online?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do people trust the information online?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
People's level of trust in information online can vary depending on several factors, such as the source of the information, the reputation of the website or platform, and the level of expertise or authority of the author.
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, some people may have a high level of trust in certain websites or social media platforms >> IELTS TUTOR Paraphrase từ"Social media"(Diễn tả"mạng xã hội"tiếng anh)
- Supporting idea: Some websites or social media platforms may have built a reputation for being reliable and credible sources of information, which can increase people's trust in the information they provide.
- Example: For example, well-established news outlets with a long history of accurate reporting, such as The New York Times or BBC, may be trusted more than a relatively unknown blog or social media account.
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, others may be more skeptical and prefer to verify information through other means.
- Supporting idea:
- Some people may have had negative experiences with misinformation online, leading them to be more skeptical of information found on the internet. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng tính từ "negative"
- Some people may have a general distrust of online platforms and prefer to get information from more traditional sources, such as print newspapers or television news broadcasts.
- Example: For example, they may have fallen for a scam or read a misleading news article that turned out to be false. As a result, they may now be more cautious and seek out multiple sources to verify information
- Supporting idea: