Bên cạnh cung cấp cũng như hướng dẫn phân tích kĩ đề thi IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 thi thật ngày 4/8/2020, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp Cách trả lời "Describe something important that your family has kept for a long time" IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
I. Đề bài
Describe something important that your family has kept for a long time
You should say
- What the object is?
- Where your family got it from?
- How long it has been in your family?
and explain why your family has kept this old object for a long time.
II. Từ vựng topic REMINISCENCES & REGRETS (những hồi tưởng và sự tiếc nuối)
III.Ideas topic REMINISCENCES & REGRETS (những hồi tưởng và sự tiếc nuối)
- It is a prevalent tradition to preserve things that belong to forefathers as their remembrance and shows respect.
- It is a precious gold necklace that my mother received from my grandmother, which belongs to my great grandmother.
- It is a ritual in our family that mother-in-law gifts the chain as a part of the legacy to their daughter-in-Law. One day my mother will also forward it to her daughter-in-law.
- It has a unique antique design, and such kind of chains are extremely rare because of hand carving.
- Along with gold, there are white pearls and rectangle rubies, which makes it even more attractive
- My mother takes great care of this necklace, keeps it safe, and wears it only on extraordinary occasions.
- She always receives excellent compliments whenever she wears it.
- They bring back nostalgic memories of past
- IELTS TUTOR có tổng hợp từ vựng topic history nhớ tham khảo kĩ
- They make us re-live those times.
- it is good to recall the past.
- That is way digging into the family history has become a very popular pastime
- It is undoubtedly precious because of gold, but it is even more precious because of the emotion attached to it.
- I hope my family will preserve this precious ornament for the generation to come.
- my mother keeps it very safely
- It still increases the beauty of the living room.
- It is very close to my family, and it would be a great honour for my family and me if we keep it at home for the rest of our life.
- some people keep the old jewelry for a long time
- In my culture, people pass down Jewellery from generation to generation
- People keep these things as memories of the past.
- These things also symbolize our traditions and culture.
- They hold nostalgic memories of the past.