I. Đề bài
Describe a time you make a complaint about
You should say:
When it happened
Who you complained to
What you complained about
And explain why you make a complaint about
II. Kiến thức liên quan
III. Phân tích
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý bám sát vào các câu hỏi cue card của IELTS TUTOR để bố cục bài nói nhé:
- When it happened
- It was about two months ago when the store where I always buy dairy products was out of stock, so I decided to find another store >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "product" tiếng anh
- Who you complained to
- I talked to the customer service staff to complain and request a change or refund
- What you complained about
- I came upon a store with a huge fanbase on Shopee and a high rating for product quality, after-sale service and logistics. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "quality" tiếng anh
- I also read the comments left by other customers, especially the ones that were not so good to gain a full picture of the possible reasons for complaints.
- Therefore, I bought 2 cartons of Ensure cans from that store.
- When I received the product a few days later, I compared it with the one I was still using, which I’m 100% sure is original, and I found the packaging was flimsy, the product was of very bad quality, and the scent coming out of the can was totally different from the old one.
- And explain why you make a complaint about
- At first, I was furious because these products are fake.
- Then, I posted my disbelief and disappointment online and also talked to the customer service staff to complain and request a change or refund. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "customer" tiếng anh
- Finally, he let me change it for another one and reimbursed me with the price difference.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày