Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời "Describe a live sports event you watched before" IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
I. Đề bài
Describe a live sports event you watched before
You should say:
• What it is
• When you watch it
• How you watch it
And explain why you like watching it.
II. Từ vựng topic Sports
III. Ideas topic Sports
- marked a significant milestone in the football history of Vietnam
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Mark a significant milestone in history: đánh dấu mốc quan trọng trong lịch sử
- Our team successfully beat Qatar in the semi-final of the AFC championship and continued their journey to the final match.
- this was an extremely thrilling match with lots of surprises
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: A thrilling match (n): một trận đấu hồi hộp
- At first, I intended to just stay at home and enjoy the game to the fullest
- Enjoy the game to the fullest: chìm đắm (enjoy) một cách mãnh liệt, trọn vẹn nhất trong đam mê cùng trận đấu
- 2 hours before the match kicked off
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Kick off (phrasal verb): bắt đầu
- my friend called me and suggested going to a coffee shop to watch the match
- Then, we went to a nearby convenience store to buy some snacks before heading to the café
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Head to a place: thẳng tiến đến một nơi nào đó
- This coffee shop has a TV with a very big screen, and the sound effects are also excellent, which really enhanced our watching experience
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Enhance watching experience: tăng độ mãn nhãn khi xem TV
- As you can imagine, everyone here was completely focused and excited from the beginning till the end of the match.
- The match, too, was thrilling from the first to the last minute.
- The referee seemed to be biased toward Qatar which was our opposing team
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Opposing team (n): đội đối phương
- To be biased toward someone: thiên vị cho ai đó
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- the match came to an end with a tie of 2 – 2.
- Then, the final result was determined by a penalty shootout.
- Vietnam amazingly won the game with the final score of 4 – 3 in the penalty.
- After that, my friend and I, together with everyone around the coffee shop, quickly poured into the city center to celebrate the victory of our national team.
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Pour into the city center: đổ ra trung tâm thành phố