Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020"Some education systems make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15, while others require students to study a wide range of subjects until they leave school. What are the benefits of each system? Which is better?"IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "How do you suggest the public can learn more about scientific developments?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "How do you suggest the public can learn more about scientific developments?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- There are several ways for the public to learn about scientific developments:
- Main idea 1: Online Resources
- Supporting idea: Many scientists and organizations use social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to share their work and findings with a broader audience.
- Example: Websites like "Science Daily" and "New Scientist" offer breaking news and feature articles about recent scientific advances. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ"feature"tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: Science Conferences and Events
- Supporting idea: Attending science conferences and events, such as the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, can provide a great opportunity to learn about the latest developments in science from leading researchers.