Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 1 & 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 9/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.0 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you agree or disagree that there are no more major scientific discoveries left to make?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you agree or disagree that there are no more major scientific discoveries left to make?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- I disagree that there are no more major scientific discoveries left to make.
- Main idea 1: There is still much that we do not know about the world and the universe, and there are many mysteries that scientists have yet to solve >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "universe" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- We have only explored a small fraction of the ocean, and there are likely many species and ecosystems that we have not yet discovered.
- There is still much to learn about the human brain and how it works, as well as many diseases and conditions that remain largely untreatable.
- Main idea 2: The field of science is constantly evolving and expanding, and there are likely many major scientific discoveries still waiting to be made.
- Supporting idea: As technology advances and our understanding of the world deepens, there will likely be many new and exciting discoveries that have the potential to change the way we understand and interact with the world around us. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "change" tiếng anh