Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Do you see the role of private and public ceremonies changing in the future?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you see the role of private and public ceremonies changing in the future?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- The role of private and public ceremonies could change in the future, as society and culture continue to evolve
- Main idea 1: In some parts of the world, there has been a trend towards more casual and informal approaches to ceremonies and celebrations. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng từ "towards" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This could continue in the future, with a greater emphasis on relaxed and spontaneous gatherings rather than rigid and formal events.
- Main idea 2: As technology continues to advance, it may become more common for private and public ceremonies to incorporate digital tools and platforms.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: For example, virtual reality could be used to create immersive and interactive experiences for participants, or social media could be used to connect people who are unable to attend a ceremony in person.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Changing attitudes towards tradition
- Supporting idea:
- In some societies, there is a growing sense that traditional ceremonies and celebrations are outdated or irrelevant. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "relevant / irrelevant" tiếng anh
- This could lead to a decline in the importance of private and public ceremonies, or a shift towards new and more contemporary forms of celebration.