Bên cạnh PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI"You stay near a sports stadium which causes problems to you and your neighbours. Write a letter to local council about" IELTS WRITING GENERAL TASK 1 MÁY TÍNH 04/8/2020(kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Celebrations are an opportunity to deepen these bonds by bringing people together who see each other only rarely.
- Supporting idea: Special events become reunions, allowing far-flung family members to see each other in the context of celebrating their loved ones. >> IELTS TUTOR PHÂN BIỆT "ONE ANOTHER" & "EACH OTHER"
- Multiple generations of family come together at birthdays and anniversaries, to think about their shared history, to tell familiar stories and unveil new ones, to enjoy seeing how the children have grown, to feel close to people they’ve known their whole lives.
- Anniversaries remind life partners of the years they’ve shared, the struggles they’ve endured, the triumphs they’ve savoured.
- Main idea 2: Celebrating is good for people’s physical and mental health
- Supporting idea:
- It’s an opportunity for activity, conversation, laughter and excitement simply because parties can mean games and singing and even dancing. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"activity"tiếng anh
- Laughter opens airways, lowers blood pressure and relaxes tight muscles.
- The joy and comfort of these events is an important source of strength for people, even when they may lack the energy to do all the planning themselves.
- Supporting idea: