Bên cạnh Phân tích&Bài Sửa HS đạt 7.0"The diagram below shows how to recycle organic waste to produce fertiliser (compost)" IELTS WRITING TASK 1, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why do some shops provide better customer service than other shops?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why do some shops provide better customer service than other shops?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Such organizations as Apple, Cartier, Rolex and so on consistently demonstrate that client satisfaction is their top priority.
- Supporting idea:
- They understand that satisfied customers contribute greatly to business success in terms of both profit and brand awareness. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng IN TERMS OF trong tiếng anh
- When customers are happy with a certain brand, they will keep buying it over and over and even become loyal to it forever.
- They might go an extra mile to tell their family and friends about it, which is known as word of mouth marketing.
- This enables companies to attract more potential buyers and to save a great deal of advertising cost.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Large corporations, especially multinational ones, have far greater resources to recruit only the most capable candidates and provide them with rigorous training.
- Supporting idea: Therefore, international businesses or long-established state owned corporations tend to offer better service than those that are fully domestic or newly-founded.
- IELTS TUTOR gợi ý main idea khác:
- Main idea: Certain companies have mastered the art of serving customers after many years of operation.
- Supporting idea: Small firms owned by Vietnamese people usually have restricted budgets and lack experience or know-how in dealing with customers. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "restrict"