Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "Why are there more and more differences between children and their parents these day?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Why are there more and more differences between children and their parents these day?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are several reasons why there may be more differences between children and their parents in contemporary times
- Main idea 1: Each generation is shaped by unique experiences, cultural shifts, and technological advancements.
- Supporting idea: These differences can lead to varying worldviews and values between parents and their children.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: People born in different generations may have had different experiences growing up. For example, Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964) may have experienced the Vietnam War, while Gen Xers (born 1965-1980) may have experienced the AIDS epidemic.
- Main idea 2: Societal norms and values evolve over time.
- Supporting idea: What was considered acceptable or taboo in the past may not align with the values of younger generations, leading to differences in lifestyle choices, attitudes, and beliefs.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: For example, Millennials (born 1981-1996) are more likely to be open to diversity and social change than previous generations.