Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "When do children begin to have their own ideas?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "When do children begin to have their own ideas?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are some general milestones in the development of children's own ideas
- Main idea 1: In the first few months of life, infants primarily respond to sensory stimuli and their immediate needs.
- Supporting idea: However, they begin to form basic preferences and interests, such as preferring certain toys or displaying discomfort in specific situations.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- In just a few months of life, my niece - a baby girl named Emma demonstrated her developing preferences by reaching for and delighting in a soft, colorful blanket during playtime, while displaying discomfort when presented with a plain cloth.
- This early example underscores how infants like Emma can instinctively gravitate toward sensory stimuli and objects that provide them with comfort and fascination, even before they can communicate verbally.
- Main idea 2: Toddlers start to assert their independence and preferences.
- Supporting idea: They may express likes and dislikes, make choices about what to wear or eat, and begin to develop a sense of autonomy.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: My nephew Alex, a spirited toddler, confidently selects his outfits and expresses his food preferences, exemplifying the emerging sense of autonomy that characterizes this developmental stage.