Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Who should be responsible for bad services?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Who should be responsible for bad services?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- Main idea 1: Service providers are the first line of responsibility for delivering quality services.
- Supporting idea: They are responsible for training their staff, setting service standards, and ensuring that customers receive the services they paid for in a satisfactory manner.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: An airline can ensure that customers receive the services they paid for in a satisfactory manner by providing accurate information about flight schedules and delays, by handling lost luggage promptly, and by providing food and beverages to customers during long flights.
- Main idea 2: Employees who directly interact with customers have a significant responsibility for the quality of service. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- Supporting idea: They must be knowledgeable, attentive, respectful, and capable of meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Example: A waiter at a restaurant can take the time to explain the menu to a customer, recommend dishes that they might enjoy, and make sure that the food is cooked to their liking.