Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Which science subject is the most important for children to study?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Which science subject is the most important for children to study?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
The importance of different science subjects can vary depending on the individual interests and career goals of children
- Main idea 1: Biology is the study of living organisms and their interactions with the environment.
- Supporting idea: It's important for understanding life processes, ecosystems, genetics, health, and the natural world.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Example: Biologists have used their understanding of life processes to develop new drugs and treatments for diseases. For example, they have developed drugs that target specific enzymes involved in cell division, which can be used to treat cancer.
- Main idea 2: Chemistry explores the properties and behavior of matter and how substances interact.
- Supporting idea: It's fundamental for understanding chemical reactions, materials, and the composition of the universe.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ SỬA BÀI IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 22/8/2020 của HS IELTS TUTOR đạt 6.5 Writing
- Example: Chemists have used their understanding of chemical reactions to develop new drugs, fuels, and fertilizers. For example, they have developed drugs that target specific enzymes involved in disease processes.