Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn kĩ thêm Cách trả lời"Should people continue to study science after graduation?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời"Should people continue to study science after graduation?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Yes, people should continue to study science even after graduation
- Main idea 1: Learning is a lifelong journey.
- Supporting idea: Continuing to study science after graduation fosters a mindset of lifelong learning, curiosity, and intellectual growth.
- Example: Attending lectures and workshops can be a great way to learn from experts in the field. You can also network with other scientists and learn about their research.
- Main idea 2: Science is constantly evolving. >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- Supporting idea: Staying updated with the latest discoveries, technologies, and breakthroughs ensures that individuals can apply current knowledge and adapt to changes in their fields.
- Example: For example, in recent years, there have been major advances in the treatment of cancer, HIV/AIDS, and Alzheimer's disease. These advances have been made possible by scientists who have continued to study these diseases and develop new treatments.