Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 2 về Relocating Business to Regional Areas (kèm bài sửa của học sinh đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời"When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?"IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
1. Câu hỏi Topic Flowers IELTS SPEAKING PART 1
IELTS TUTOR sưu tầm câu hỏi như sau:
- Why do people in your country buy flowers?/Why do some people like flowers?
- What is your most favorite flower?
- Do you plant flowers?
- When was the last time you bought flowers?
- Is there any flower that has special meaning in your country?
- What kind of flowers do you know?
- Have you planted any flowers?
- Have you sent flowers to others?
2. Từ vựng Topic Flowers
3. Cách trả lời"When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Main idea: It was a couple of weeks ago when I bought a bouquet of flowers as a present for my mom.
- Supporting idea:
- She was deliriously happy when receiving it and put in in the sitting room so that everyone in my family can admire its beauty too. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý cách dùng "enough, too, so, so...that, such, such...that
- I don't usually choose flowers as a gift, but, my dad already gave her a present, so I decided to give her a bouquet of flowers and congratulated her on her success.