Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What’s the difference between men’s and women’s preference for cars?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What’s the difference between men’s and women’s preference for cars?"
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Men and women tend to have different preferences when it comes to cars.
- Main idea 1: Men tend to prefer cars with a sportier, more aggressive design, while women tend to prefer cars with a softer, more rounded design >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "tend" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This is because men are more likely to value speed and power in a car, while women may prioritize comfort, safety, and practicality.
- Example: For example, a survey conducted by Kelley Blue Book found that men were more likely to prefer high-performance vehicles such as sports cars and pickup trucks, while women were more likely to prefer SUVs and crossover vehicles for their practicality and safety features.
- Main idea 2: Men tend to prefer darker colors such as black, blue, or grey, while women tend to prefer brighter colors such as red, yellow, or green >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ"prefer"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea:
- One reason may be societal expectations and gender norms that shape individuals' preferences.
- Another possible reason is that men and women may have different priorities when it comes to car design >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng cụm "When it comes to" tiếng anh
- Example: For example, a study conducted by iSeeCars analyzed the car color preferences of over 9 million car buyers and found that men were more likely to choose black, grey, and blue cars, while women were more likely to choose cars in brighter colors such as red, orange, and yellow.
- Supporting idea: