Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What is the most important festival in your country?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 1.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What is the most important festival in your country?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The Vietnamese New Yer or Tet is a very important event to all Vietnamese families (IELTS TUTOR gợi ý cách diễn đạt khác: One of the most important festivals in my country as well as other Asian countries is Tet, the Lunar New Year Festival) >> IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp TỪ VỰNG TẾT NGUYÊN ĐÁN
- Main idea 1: it holds significant meaning as it’s the time when the old year is over and the new year is celebrated.
- Supporting idea:
- The fireworks start on New Year's Eve and many Vietnamese people, especially the younger generations tend to flock to some popular locations like Nguyen Hue Walking Street to watch these and celebrate the beginning of a brand-new year. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "tend" tiếng anh
- According to tradition, first-footing on New Year's Eve is deemed crucial as this can influence the new year's fortune. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "INFLUENCE" tiếng anh
- Vietnamese people often wish each other peace, health, luck and prosperity for the upcoming year.
- Main idea 2: It’s the quality time to spend with our nearest and dearest that makes Tet so special and unique.
- Supporting idea: It’s more like a time for reunions, a moment to reflect (up)on what's happened and prepare for the fresh starts, and most importantly, an occasion to enjoy ourselves, recharge our batteries as well as cherish the most valuable things in life. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "occasion" tiếng anh