Bên cạnh Phân tích+Sửa bài "The chart shows British Emigration to selected destinations between 2004 and 2007" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What disagreements do parents and children usually have?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What disagreements do parents and children usually have?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý bám sát vào các câu hỏi cue card của IELTS TUTOR để bố cục bài nói nhé:
- Main idea 1: The most popular complaint that the majority of parents have is that their children spend way too much time with their noses buried in their phones. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "spend" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: Usually, the disagreement happens when the teenager uses their cell phone excessively, either by racking up a very high phone bill or while communicating with a significant other.
- Main idea 2: If there’s one easy, standardized way for parents to gauge maturity and discipline, it’s by looking at a teenager’s grades.
- Supporting idea: Parents might still use this data to judge a teenager every time their grades are reported.
- Example: Some parents have a problem with Fs, while others don't even want to see Cs.