Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What are the differences between Vietnamese music and foreign music?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What are the differences between Vietnamese music and foreign music?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Tham khảo 2 cách trả lời câu hỏi về sự khác biệt trong IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
- Cách dễ nhất là cứ áp dụng phương pháp Main idea >> Supporting idea >> Example. Nêu ra 2 main idea về điểm khác biệt sau đó nêu ví dụ và giải thích
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are several differences between Vietnamese music and foreign music, which can be attributed to cultural and historical factors
- Main idea 1: Vietnamese music often focuses on themes such as love, nature, and everyday life while foreign music may cover a wider range of subjects and themes, including politics, social issues, and personal experiences.
- Supporting idea:
- Vietnamese music has a long history and rich cultural traditions that emphasize the importance of family, community, and nature. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ"tradition"tiếng anh
- For example, the traditional music genre of "cai luong" is known for its sentimental and romantic themes that often depict the lives of ordinary people in rural areas. The songs feature lyrics that express the joys and sorrows of love, family, and work, which resonate with Vietnamese audiences who appreciate the simplicity and beauty of everyday life.
- For example, American music often reflects the social and political movements of the time, such as the Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War. Songs such as "We Shall Overcome" and "Fortunate Son" express the struggles and hopes of people in those movements, and have become iconic symbols of American history and culture.
- Supporting idea:
- Main idea 2: Vietnamese music is sung in the Vietnamese language, which has a distinct tonality and pronunciation that differs from Western languages. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng tính từ "distinct" tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This can affect the way the music is perceived by listeners who are not familiar with the language.
- In Vietnamese music, singers often use a unique singing technique called "ho thanh," which involves a high-pitched, nasally vocal style that emphasizes the tonal quality of the language.
- On the other hand, in Western music, singers often use a more relaxed and natural vocal style that emphasizes the melody and rhythm of the song.