Bên cạnh Phân tích +kèm sửa bài"The table below shows the number of visitors in the UK and their average spending from 2003 to 2008" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (table), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời "What are the benefits of going to the park for young people and old people?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What are the benefits of going to the park for young people and old people?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
FOR YOUNG PEOPLE,
- Main idea 1: Parks provide opportunities for physical activity such as jogging, biking, playing sports, and more, helping young people stay active and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Supporting idea: Exposure to nature can reduce stress levels, lower blood pressure, and improve overall well-being.
- Example: Playgrounds are a great place for kids to run around and play. They often have swings, slides, climbing structures, and other equipment that kids love.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Main idea 2: Parks are social hubs where young people can meet up with friends, make new connections, and engage in group activities.
- Supporting idea: Socializing in parks can improve interpersonal skills and foster a sense of community.
FOR OLD PEOPLE,
- Main idea 1: Many older adults enjoy walking or engaging in gentle exercise routines in parks.
- Supporting idea: Parks with well-maintained walking paths, fitness stations, or benches for stretching and relaxation can be particularly appealing.
- A group of older adults might meet up at the park every morning to walk together.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI THẬT TASK 2 (dạng advantages & disadvantages) NGÀY 04/8/2020 IELTS WRITING GENERAL MÁY TÍNH (kèm bài được sửa hs đi thi)
- An older adult might go to the park to do tai chi or yoga.
- Main idea 2: Parks can serve as gathering places for seniors to socialize with friends or meet new people.
- Supporting idea: They may bring a picnic lunch, play chess or other board games, or simply sit and chat with others.