Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "What are some examples of electronic or electrical equipment that are used in schools (in classrooms)?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "What are some examples of electronic or electrical equipment that are used in schools (in classrooms)?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
There are many electronic or electrical equipment that are commonly used in schools and classrooms to aid in teaching and learning.
- Main idea 1: Interactive whiteboards - these are large touch-sensitive screens that display digital content and allow teachers to interact with the material using a stylus or their fingers.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: Imagine a science teacher is teaching a lesson on the solar system. Instead of simply using a traditional chalkboard or a static presentation, the teacher uses an interactive whiteboard to display a digital model of the solar system >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ "presentation" tiếng anh
- Main idea 2: Projectors - these devices display digital content from a computer or other source onto a larger screen or surface, allowing teachers to share presentations, videos, and other materials with the class.
- Supporting idea:
- Example: Imagine an English teacher is teaching a lesson on a famous novel. The teacher has prepared a presentation that includes key quotes from the book, images of the characters, and analysis of important themes. Instead of simply lecturing from a textbook, the teacher connects their laptop to a projector, which displays the presentation onto a large screen or whiteboard at the front of the classroom.
- Các thiết bị khác:
- Laptops and tablets - many schools now provide students with laptops or tablets to use in the classroom, allowing them to access digital resources, take notes, and complete assignments.