Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách Phân tích+Sửa bài hs đạt 7.0"The chart below shows waste collection by a recycling centre from 2011 to 2015" IELTS WRITING TASK 1 (bar graph), IELTS TUTOR HƯỚNG DẪN Cách trả lời "Do you think these inventions tend to make people lazy?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think these inventions tend to make people lazy?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
Yes, I do believe that some inventions have made people more lazy.
- Main idea 1: Many inventions have been designed to save time and effort.
- Supporting idea: With the advent of technology, we have become increasingly reliant on machines and devices to do tasks that were once done manually or required more physical effort.
- For example, many people now rely on cars or public transportation to get around instead of walking or biking, and labor-saving devices such as dishwashers and washing machines have reduced the need for physical labor around the home >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng "instead" & "instead of" tiếng anh
- For example, washing machines and dishwashers automate tasks that were once done by hand, which saves us time and energy. While this is certainly convenient, it can also lead to a sedentary lifestyle where we rely on machines to do even the simplest of tasks.
- Main idea 2: While technology was once seen as a tool to help us be more productive, it has now become a form of entertainment and distraction. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng danh từ"entertainment"tiếng anh
- Supporting idea: This can lead to a lack of motivation to be productive and active.
- Example: Instead of using our phones and computers to get work done, we often use them to browse social media, play games, and watch videos.